4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
You must contact us at [email protected] if you decide to cancel your subscription.
Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School:
The Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School has a 7 day refund policy. If you have gone through the first week's lessons and are not happy with the quality of material presented, a refund of your money will be given providing all conditions of the purchase terms are met. Conditions of purchase terms listed below.
NOTE: If in that 7 days you have viewed and finished more than 35% of the course no refund will be given as it is unfair to those who pay full price for the same information.
We have full confidence in our course which is backed by the many students who have completed the course and began successful businesses.
Your success requires investing time and effort into doing the homework, watching the videos, (and for VIP members joining the private student Facebook community).
To be given a refund you must have completed:
We may request submission of proof of participation such as completed lessons, homework, and attendance during Q&A lives in the Facebook group when considering your refund. A change of mind does not constitute a valid reason for requesting a refund.
Refund requests must be sent to [email protected] within the refund policy period stated above.
Consultation or strategy call bonus is a limited time offer which requires the call to be scheduled by purchaser within 90 days of week 1 of the course & requires course to be completed through week 8 within 90 days or bonus will be forfeited.
12-month Digital Marketing Workgroup free membership bonus is time limited offer which requires course to be completed through week 8 within 90 days or bonus will be forfeited.
Facebook Community Management Workshop:
Due to the digital nature of the Facebook Community Management Workshop no refund will be given. All sales are final.
Gif and Sticker Workshop:
Due to the digital nature of the Gif and Sticker Workshop no refund will be given. All sales are final.
Quickstart to FB Ads:
Due to the digital nature of the FB Ads Course no refund will be given. All sales are final.
The Freelancer Biz Kickstarter:
Due to the digital nature of the The Freelancer Biz Kickstarter course no refund will be given. All sales are final.
The Digital Marketing Workgroup Membership:
By purchasing Digital Marketing Workgroup (hereinafter the “Program”), you, the purchaser (hereinafter “Member”) enters an agreement with Emily Reagan Public Relations and Marketing ("Company") and agree to the following terms:
The Program is a monthly membership. Company agrees to provide the content as promised on the Program checkout page, which includes:
Member also understands that Company is not providing one-on-one service on behalf of member. We are not responsible for contacting or setting up arrangements with business owners listing job opportunities in the private FB group. You are your own contractor and as such will be responsible for all negotiations and contracts dealing with the work you contract to do. We only list the jobs coming in to us.
In consideration of Member’s access to the Program, Member agrees to pay membership dues.
Member hereby authorizes Company to charge Member’s credit card or debit card automatically as part of Member’s payment plan. Or Member agrees to pay through PayPal.
Company has a strict no refund policy on the Program. Member understands and agrees to this.
Member may request to cancel their payment plan for the Program at any time. Member understands that they will immediately lose all access to the program including all content and any other live support and/or community support.
Company may cancel Member’s Program at any time for any reason.
Company owns the rights to all content in the Program such as texts in the forms of guides, books, explanations and the like, as well as other graphics, logos, images, downloads, and other like materials. Member’s participation in the Program does not transfer any intellectual property rights to Member. Company grants Member a single-use, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to any and all Program content. Member agrees not to create any derivative works of the content found in the Program.
Company shall not be liable or responsible to Member, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached this Agreement, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion, or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot, or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, employment, or agency relationship. Company agrees only to provide Member with access to the Program, which provides education and information, and job opportunities as submitted to private FB group. The information contained in the Program, including any interactions with the instructors, is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, professional advice.
If any provision of this Contract shall be declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed eliminated from this Contract, and all remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
Member agrees to absolve and do hereby absolves Company of any and all liability or loss Member may suffer or incur as a result of use of the Program and/or any information and resources contained in the Program. Member agrees that Company shall not be liable to you for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable, or consequential loss or damages for use of the Program.
Company makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services, and related graphics contained in the Program for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services, and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Company and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services, and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
Member may not assign this Agreement without express written consent of Company.
Company may modify terms of this agreement at any time. All modifications shall be posted on the Company’s website and purchasers shall be notified.
Member agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of Member’s use of or inability to use the Program and related services, any user postings made by Member, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or Member’s violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
Member expressly waives any and all claims, now or in the future, arising out of or relating to the Program. To the extent Member attempts to assert any such claim, Member hereby expressly agrees to present such claim only in the small claims courts in Mechanicsville, VA.
16: Job Leads
All job leads provided are submitted by individual businesses looking for help. They are not associated with the Company and the Company does not get involved in any contracts made between members and job lead submitters. Apply for job leads and negotiating terms of contracts is solely the member's responsibility. There is no guarantee given that a member will acquire a job from any job lead submitted.
Last Updated: January 2022.